Axcient delivers essential business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) solutions that are easy for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to deploy and
manage. The rise of cybersecurity threats like phishing and ransomware have made BCDR solutions more important than ever to safeguard data and keep
companies secure and productive. MSPs rely on Axcient to address these complex challenges with BCDR solutions that are simple, comprehensive, and profitable.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain our software products. In this role, you will be a part of a global team that works to develop and support the best possible product for our clients. At Axcient we operate by a core set of values; “Take it, Own it” “Be Agile” “Reject Mediocrity” “Do the right thing” & “Team to Win.”
We want people to join us who reflect these same values and meet the criteria listed below!
- Writing and testing code;
- Debugging programs;
- Collaborating with other team members via code reviews and other means;
- Supporting applications and workloads in production.
Experience, Skills, and Competencies:
- 3-5 years of work experience;
- Expertise with Golang;
- Experience in writing high-load/scalable services;
- Familiarity working with SQL (MySQL) & NoSQL (Redis/Mongo) databases;
- Will be a plus: Virtualization/Docker;
- Expertise with Git and Linux;
- Team spirit;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field is a plus;
- Good English language skills