Insicon is a Swedish vendor of state-of-the-art IT product for the financial sector with clients in the Nordic region. We are a team of highly qualified and
passionate people working in a dynamic and inspirational environment. We take pride in our company spirit and we achieve great results through teamwork, knowledge sharing, and innovative thinking. We believe that people are our most important asset and this conviction is reflected in our activities, our culture, and our performance management.
We are looking for a
Senior .NET/Web Software Engineer to join our product development team based in Belgrade.
Working as an engineer in the Agile/SCRUM projects, you will plan and coordinate your own tasks and collaborate closely with specifications, test, and documentation counterparts to maintain existing or develop new features and solutions in a team effort.
You will get the opportunity to work on the newest Microsoft technology for large customers with numerous and highly varying tasks across our product as well as working with new initiatives around .NET REST API and Angular/HTML5/TypeScript-based smart front-end hosted on-premises or on the cloud.
- Develop core functionality meeting the requirements and contribute to expanding the standard functionality of our product
- Working with colleagues across the organization to interpret customer requirements and turn them into strong software design specifications
- Contribute to maintaining and adjusting the existing product functionality
- Participate in various projects and development groups
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in commercial .NET and C# development and working knowledge of SQL Server, within the financial domain as a plus
- Experience in web application development preferably using Angular/HTML5/TypeScript
- Experience with high level analysis of requirements and translating these into professional specifications and software design
- As a person you are self-driven, taking initiatives and have a structured way of thinking. You focus on quality and take pride in observing agreements and deadlines. You are an inspiring team player who can work in an independent and dedicated manner when required
- University degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer science
- Fluent in both written and spoken English coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent, highly stimulating working environment
- Participating in large implementation projects for international customers
- Encouragement of innovation and support in personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification
- Annual bonuses
- Health insurance for employees and their family members