We’ve always done things a little differently. Born from the idea that temporary work is not about money and rules, but about connection and shared successes, we started in 2016 in Rotterdam as a small startup.
Since then, we have grown into a successful mediation platform with a passion for broadcasting. We empower people by offering opportunities and flexibility. This way we get more jobs done with smart solutions and personal attention. Our platform unites supply and demand for shift-based flexible work (ers).
Currently we have over 100,000 staffers on the platform looking for their next shift. Over 1.000 employers have posted shifts for our staffers to work. The platform automates all processes required for the hiring of flexible personnel, from job application to payroll administration. We offer shifts in all kinds of sectors, from events, to catering, order picking, food delivery and more.
About the job
Software engineers at Staffyou are developing next-gen technologies that power the future of flexible work. Our products need to handle vast amounts of information at a massive scale, extending well beyond merely a platform for job postings.
We need engineers that bring fresh ideas on information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile; more challenges are added as we go.
As a software engineer at Staffyou you will work on projects that are critical to Staffyou’s business goals. You’ll have the opportunity to work on different projects, switch teams, and start new initiatives as both you and the business grow. Our engineers need to be versatile, display ownership, display leadership qualities, and are excited to take on new challenges across the full stack.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, or equivalent, with 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Able to work independently and organized;
- You have knowledge and experience regarding software architecture, object-oriented design, unit testing and development approaches (e.g. TDD, BDD):
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile software development methods:
- You have experience with C#, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework and ASP.NET;
- Experience with .NET Core (version 3), typescript and SASS is a plus; e Knowledge of Windows Server, Azure or AWS is a requirement;
- A tech-scale-up enthusiast;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or in English.
What is in it for you
In a fast-growing company like ours, with international growth ambitions, plenty of opportunities will arise along the way. Together we will achieve great successes that we celebrate monthly with cool team events. You will work in a diverse team of winners. Moreover, you will receive fair pay, vacation days, and a travel allowance.