Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer (m/f) in an international setting. In this interesting and multi-faceted position, you will be responsible for developing company-wide digital Platforms and eBusiness solutions with our customers, as a member of our internal software development team.
We offer work with new Container Orchestration technologies such as RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes and Elasticsearch in an agile development environment.
- Implementation of Enterprise Java web applications, services, and solutions on Digital Platform, and Customer Integrations
- Designing and development of high-quality architecture and technical solutions
- Mentoring of junior developers (code reviews, knowledge sharing)
- Technical documentation
- Our modern technology stack builds on technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ, Serverless, Elasticsearch, Postgresql, Big Data technologies, and is based on event driven micro-service architecture.
- Technical education and at least 5 years of professional experience in software development
- Experience with Java based frameworks (Java SE, Java EE, EJB, Spring Boot)
- Competence and programming experience of frontend technologies and frameworks (e.g. React Material UI, Angular, Vaadin, Vue.js) appreciated
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL and data modelling
- Competence of version control systems (GIT, Git Branching model, SVN)
- Experience with Service-oriented and Event Driven Architecture, Asynchronous messaging, Reactive programming, Data Driven approach, near Real-time Decisions and Data Streaming
- Knowledge of Integration Design Patterns, problem-solving skills and motivation to design and implement innovative web-based solutions
- Experience with Testing, Service Orchestration (e.g. Camel, Camunda, Drools- Kogito), BPMN or DMN is an advantage
- Working experience in an Agile software development
- Professional English skills and pleasure to work with innovative technologies
What we offer:
We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more:
- Guidance and training by dedicated mentors
- Company and team-building events
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Performance based compensation
- Inspiring and multicultural working environment
- Private insurance
- Home Office
- Gym membership
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!