We’ve always done things a little differently. Born from the idea that temporary work is not about money and rules, but about connection and shared successes, we started in 2016 in Rotterdam as a small startup.
Since then, we have grown into a successful mediation platform with a passion for broadcasting. We empower people by offering opportunities and flexibility. This way we get more jobs done with smart solutions and personal attention. Our platform unites supply and demand for shift-based flexible work (ers).
Currently we have over 100,000 staffers on the platform looking for their next shift. Over 1.000 employers have posted shifts for our staffers to work. The platform automates all processes required for the hiring of flexible personnel, from job application to payroll administration. We offer shifts in all kinds of sectors, from events, to catering, order picking, food delivery and more.
About the job
As our new developer, you will be part of a SCRUM team that develops the company application platform which serves as an international planning tool for temp workers. You will:
- Perform tasks in Front-end development, back-end development and testing;
- Help set up the architecture of new applications;
- Contribute to the knowledge of the team by exchanging feedback and give your opinion on points of improvement;
- Help coordinate new visions of applications with rollout to the could;
- Work closely with the business, UX experts and designers to achieve the best result;
- Develop links with external parties and systems;
- Ensure optimal data structures and maintain data integrity.
- At least 5 years of experience with CH, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework and ASP.NET
- Experience with .NET Core is an advantage;
- You have knowledge of Windows Server;
- Knowledge of Azure or AWS is an advantage
- You work independently and organized;
- Being a tech-scale-up enthusiast.
- Fluent in English or Dutch.
What is in it for you
In a fast-growing company like ours, with international growth ambitions, plenty of opportunities will arise along the way. Together we will achieve great successes that we celebrate monthly with cool team events. You will work in a diverse team of winners. Moreover, you will receive fair pay, vacation days, and a travel allowance.