We are on the lookout for a good backend developer with a keen eye on automation, devops and infrastructure. Our stack consists of many technologies that complement each other to support the exciting business model (international trade & logistics, simplifying the cross-border regulations, bridging the gap between the market players: seller, payment provider, carrier, end customer).
We are purposely not looking for specific programming language specialization nor a technology expert. The onboarding process will guide the candidate to the best fit field, and he/she will choose/participate in projects at hand. Affinity to Perl/Python development is mandatory.
You will be part of a very international team (Belgium, Canada, France, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Serbia).
- Developing backend services
- Maintaining, enhancing and creating new solutions on our platforms.
- Implementing continuous integration and metrics to monitor the applications
- Providing operational support of the applications in production
- You will be required to perform occasional on call duties once every other month
- Close work with DevOps team on working on best Cl/CD solution
- at least 3 years experience with Perl (Mojolicious) or Python (Flask)
- excellent English language skills – both written and verbal
- good problem solving skills
- being driven and independent employee who takes responsibility for his work, from development to operational management; impact oriented work – you build it, you run it
- Knowledge of git or other versioning systems
- experience working with Linux systems, automation tools and container services
- experience in SOA and message queues (like RabbitMQ)
- knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, ELB, EBS) and related GCP
- experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience with technologies: JS (SFCC), ELK stack, Docker/Kubernetes, Gitlab pipelines
What we can offer
- if you show interest and skill, we can offer multiple PHP/Python/JS projects in our tech stack
- permanent position in a family minded team that operates international business
- role in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged
- flexible working environment that supports remote work
- frequent training, ensuring your growth and development
- referral program