Do you have what it takes to join the team of brilliant minds and accelerate the path towards a more sustainable future?
NIBE is the global leader within indoor climate solutions with minimum impact on the environment. Our solutions for heating, cooling, ventilation, and hot water clearly play an important part of building a more sustainable future. Years of innovation and growth has taken us to where we are now, and it is time to take the next leap in our development. Digitalization and connectivity unlock new opportunities for even more sustainable energy production and improved solutions for indoor climate.
We have formed a global development team, serving the entire group of companies within NIBE Climate Solutions, spanning over several markets with a platform for Internet of Things and Smart Home Systems. We are calling for the brightest minds who share our commitment to work for a more sustainable future – so that we together can push the boundaries of how to utilize local energy sources in the most efficient ways possible to create a comfortable indoor climate.
As a senior DevOps Engineer, you will play a key role among a large group of talented, passionate people developing cloud services for our connected products and customers. We develop with a wide range of digital products, different requirements and have a high focus on creating user value for the many people.
You also use your seniority and experience to help our engineers in the hands of software development, architecture and develop a scalable high-performance next generation online platform with high security and uptime requirements
You will be located at our office in Belgrade, Serbia, and be part of a global team of experts in the field, ranging from hardware and firmware to cloud development. Due to the global nature of the team, you will work with people of different nationalities while creating cutting-edge climate solutions for both our European and North American customers. You should expect a small amount of travel both to European and US locations as we try to meet up as a team a couple of times a year under normal circumstances.
- Minimum of 5 years of DevOps experience
- Minimum of 3 years as DevOps within development process of software
- CI/CD professional
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- [Proficient] English speaking and writing communication skills
- Experience with containerization, load balancing and monitoring tools
- Experience with protocols, including: HTTP, MQTT, SSL/TLS and TCP/IP
- Experience with Linux
- Experience in development of automated tests environment in CI process
- Experience in process development for test and release of software
- Proficiency with of .Net/C# development
- Proficiency with scripted language as Python
- Proficiency with git version control system